My debut novella ICE will be free until Wednesday, January 18. Most reviewers agree that it is worth a read.
Download our free copy today to find out:
- What is The Minter and why do the people of Minterville hold it so dear?
- Which trusted and beloved community member is hiding a dark and deadly secret?
- Where are the women who are disappearing from different parts of town being taken?
- What will happen if the town doesn’t band together and act in time?
- How, in the aftermath of these dreadful events, will another tragedy that had befallen Minterville be resolved?
Here is a sample excerpt:
We passed the Old Recreation Center, which fell into disuse when the New Recreational Center opened. i remember swimming in the Old Rec’s Center large, pristine swimming pool as a kid. After five years of abandonment, the Old Rec Center had the creepy feel that many rundown buildings have.
With a touch of alarm, I noticed that the door the to Old Rec Center was open. Who was going in there? Certainly no one was using it to work out….
At that moment, I remembered Mom’s comment about Natalia de los Santos, and felt a renewed and intensified sense of unease. I considered saying something to Uncle Andy, but given his mood that morning, I decided to wait until later.
To this day, I wonder how many lives could have been saved if i had said something to Uncle Andy at that moment.
Please consider downloading your free copy of ICE today. I truly believe you will enjoy it.
Much love and happy Monday,